Eggs are an incredibly nutritious food. Packed with protein, vitamin D, and iron, it’s no wonder they’re used in countless recipes. They’re also pretty tasty on their own when cooked properly.
Unfortunately, there’s always a small risk whenever you purchase eggs. One man learned this firsthand while cooking breakfast for his children. When he cracked open three of the eggs, something truly horrifying poured out!
While one would hope that Ady will someday recover from the incident enough to eat eggs again, it’s hard to blame him for avoiding them. At least he got some free wine out of the deal for something so unbearably gross!
Share this weird story with your friends below!